BIET facilitating the Educational loan facility from Bank of India (BOI), Central Bank of India (CBI), Canara Bank & Andhra Bank for Diploma courses to needy and deserving meritorious students who fulfil the eligibility conditions of said bank's educational loan scheme withAttractive rate of Interest.
Lower rate of interest for the Girl students than the Boys students.
No processing charges.
Easy repayment terms.
Specially designed optional term insurance cover.
No security upto Rs. 4 lakhs.
Online facility are available for applying of loan.
The main emphasis is that every meritorious student is provided with an opportunity to pursue education with the financial support on affordable terms & conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Student's
1. Should be an Indian National.
2. Should be good academic career.
3. The student should not have outstanding education loan from any other Institution.
4. Father/Mother should be co-borrower.
5. Branch nearest to the permanent residence of student will consider the loan.
6. At the time of applying of Education Loan the following CHECK LIST to be submitted by the applicant.
Application Form (Available in Bank Website or in respective Branch)
1. ID & Address Proof of Borrower, Joint Borrower & Co-obligants.
2. Income proof certificate.
3. Proof of DOB of the Borrower.
4. Mark memo from 10th onwards.
5. Bonafide Certificate from the College/University.
6. Proof of Allotment of seat.
7. Fee Particulars from the College/University.
8. 2 nos of Pass Port size photo for each of Borrower, Joint Borrower & Co-obligants.
NB: For further more information, you may visit the website of the said bank.